BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

28 февруари 2009

The dream is true... [02.02. & 28.02.]

Think I've heard your voice before
Think I've said this words before
Something makes me feel that I might just lose my mind
Am I still inside my dream?
Is this a new reality?
Something makes me feel that I have lost my mind

Живея за този ден (или, трябва да кажа, за тези дни?) от 9-ти ноември 2007.

Have I dreamt this time, this place?..

Лицето му беше абсолютно безизразно. Бих дала всичко да разбера какво си мислеше...

All my hopes and expectations
Looking for an explanation
Have I found my destination?

И все пак го видях. И той ме видя.

The dream is true , the dream is true, the dream is true, the dream is true...

P.S. Мерси на Косето и Теди (: Беше незабравимо (sun) Love ya ^^

1 завъртулки:

wanderlust каза...

И ние теб. *гуш*